Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For an audience of One

Last month I received a prophetic Word from Hope Reeder:

There’s a coming out party. There’s gonna be a coming out party. Cause you’re coming out of who you used to be into who you are. Yup. Yes and you’re a leader. I don’t know if you lead worship. Do you lead? You are a leader so you better start getting on it. Because here’s the thing about about it is you can’t help it. God’s chosen you. God chose you out. He gave you something He doesn’t give to all leaders in fact. He gave you a sphere of influence. He gave you an anointing of influence and it’s because of who you are. I LOVE IT! I love you but guess what, I can’t be you, I’m just attracted to you. But I’m saying now my sweet sister, my sweet daughter, walk in who you are. There’s a coming out party and I just bless you to be who you are. Sing, sing, sing, decree, break it, break the yolks of the bondages of sin. You walk in who you are. You understand that? So Lord I just anoint my sister for inheritance of who she is. Be who you are the anointing of inheritance. Riches, riches of who she is. Release from heaven now, Lord. Release God.

So this morning I decided to "get on it" and play a devo for my Bridegroom. Singing my heart out to Him, the Lover of My Soul, the only one who really sees me and truly understands me. Oh how intimate it was! I was excited. It was amazing. I've only been playing the keyword for a few weeks now and I can feel the downloads I get the more I'm diligent to play/practice. Right now it's mostly right handed, lol, but I KNOW my God is faithful to catch that left hand up in due time.


In Your presence, all fear is gone,
in Your presence.
In Your presence, is where I belong,
in Your presence.

I am my Beloved’s and He is mine,
so come into Your garden and take delight in me

In Your presence, all fear is gone,
in Your presence.
In Your presence, is where I belong,
in Your presence.


I finally found where I belong! I finally found where I belong!

No comments: