Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Freedom!!!!!

Oh what freedom I have in Christ, my Bridegroom! All the lies are crumbling away, lol!! :) In its place is JOY overflowing and abundant love for my Savior. My situation in life hasn't changed much but my perspective and mindset is now so far above what is happening around me. I am finally walking out the truth that my mood doesn't have to be determined by my circumstances. YAY!

The lyrics to How He loves Us keep coming back to me.

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,

And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.


I received such amazing inner healing this week already. It's crazy how you think you're free until Jesus takes you to a higher level of freedom in Him. You move forward, look back with your mouth open thinking, "Wow. This is alot different, alot better. What in the world was I doing back there!?"

I'm falling more and more in love with Jesus everyday! That fact alone over shadows everything else going on around me. I am wanted. I am loved. I am valuable. I am special and better yet...I AM ENGAGED!!!

No comments: