Since the beginning of this internship, I've experienced the burning of my hair in the natural (see "I'm a burning bush" blog) and in the spirit realm, my flesh has been burning up!!! Wow. One of my fellow interns said it best. She said she thought that she had given her all to Christ until this internship. Now He is exposing all the ugliness of our flesh that is deep seated and deep rooted. The flare ups of irritation, and annoyance that have come almost out of the blue are shocking! And although most of it has been in my mind...UGH!
This week I contracted a horrible cold that has been going around. I got a double portion as my husband was just getting over his and one of my fellow interns (who I spend the most time with) got it a few days before me. I refused to allow it to run it's full 7 day course so as soon as I felt it coming on I began taking shots of Cod Liver Oil. Praise God it only lasted 48 hours for me but I felt like death those 48 hours! I'm only 7 days into this 3 month internship and I've already been blown away by what the Lord is revealing to me concerning the call on my life. Not sure whether to put on my running shoes or just throw myself on His Sacificial Alter. I know, I know...
The sacrificial alter it is, because....better in one day in Your courts, better is one day in Your house. Better in one day in Your courts than thousands elsewhere.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment