The last few month have been very adventurous for me. I am discovering God in newer ways and at a deeper level than I even knew was possible for me! He is so good and desires an intimate relationship with us all.
One of the greatest things I've discovered in the last few months has been IHOP. No, not the pancakes, but the International House of Prayer. It's a prayer movement that is bringing the Church where it needs to be; and that is on our knees. Initially it sounds boring but I encourage everyone to find out if there is an IHOP near their city and GO.
In Georgia, we have the Atlanta IHOP (which is actually in Lawrenceville), I heard there's one in Macon and there's one in Cartersville. IHOP is a 24/7 place of worship and prayer. At all times there are designated "watchman on the wall" interceeding for their city, generation, nations, local churches, social injustices like Human Trafficing and abortion. IHOP fights these cultural wars on their knees. It's an amazingly powerful movement. You can go to the prayer room and have your own quiet time with the Lord, join the worship going on and if there's an intercessory set taking palce feel free to grab the mike and pray a prayer over whatever God has laid on your heart.
I'm just so excited that is taking place to remind all of us what our most powerful weapon is..Prayer. Some IHOP's have live webstreaming. Get a taste and see that it is good! ;)

www.ihop.org
www.ihop-atlanta.com
www.ihopcartersville.com

No comments:
Post a Comment