“I believe there are people in this room that are going to be a part of this internship and they don't even know it yet.”
That phrase spoken at IHOP Cartersville on July 19th by Pastor Rocky not only rocked my world but also began the fulfillment of MANY prophetic words spoken over me in 2008 alone. I was there that night b/c I was asked to help lead worship/join an intercessory set from 8-10pm. The Spirit was moving and Rocky called us all to our knees to pray and cry out, and a prophetic spirit swept over the room. At one point Pastor Rocky asked all the people considering the fall internship to stand so we could all pray over them. About 4 stood up. And that’s when he spoke the one sentence that changed the course of my life. I KNEW the Lord was talking to me but I could not wrap my brain around all that it encompassed. After all I'm 28! No one does an internship at 28 years old. IT'S UNHEARD OF! Objection #2: I'm married. Who ever heard of a married intern!? I quickly tried to stomp out the madness that was trying to overtake my mind. But God wouldn't let me be; I was working myself into a frenzy trying to argue with God. I needed to talk to someone PRONTO! God sent Connie to me and within 5 minutes she squashed all my objections. By the end of the conversation I knew I was going to be applying to be an IHOP Cartersville intern. The deadline was in 2 weeks and God made it abundantly clear this was His will.
My first order of business was to get Chris' blessing/confirmation. Knowing my husband, who is a processor and analyzer, he would need more than two weeks to figure this out. So I told him there was a big decision I need him to prayer over. I asked him to seek God for the next two weeks and I needed a "yes" or "no" by August 1st since the application deadline was August 3rd. I gave him no details and just asked him to pray. That way, he wouldn't get bogged down with the hows and whys but just seek God's Face and Will.
While Chris prayed the Lord took me on a journey of my own a journey of confirmation and revelation. He brought me to a few prophetic words I received just the month before, June. Now I received every single one of these prophetic words before I ever knew IHOP Cartersville even existed!
June 1, 2008
“I just felt over you that you have a grace before the Lord to open up the gates with praise. I just felt like the Lord was speaking over you that you have grace to open up gates. And it’s out of the overflow of your praise to Him that will begin to shift things in the heavens. And, also I felt that you have boldness in the Lord, confidence in Him. You know Him, He knows you. Heaven knows your name and you can step out in faith... there’s a passage in Micah that talks about the breaker, the Lord being the breaker. And there’s a breaker anointing on you. It’s out of your voice, out of the overflow of your heart speaking truth of who He is and declarations in the midst of circumstances or in the midst of, you know, family situations… out of that place of praise it begins to shift the atmosphere and lives of people...you have such a grace to shift with your voice.”
“…He’s saying that your voice is sweet. That’s in the Song of Solomon. That your voice is sweet and I feel like He’s gonna move things on behalf of your voice. That when you sing, there’s great authority in your voice and in your singing. I don’t really know if you have the gift of singing, if you’re good at it or not. But when you sing He’s gonna move things on behalf of your voice.”
June 4, 2008
“I see you being in a school, actually. And God says He’s gonna take you to get more training also, but God says it’s not gonna be the usual thing. He says that He's gonna take you to places to get training that is necessary but it’ll be a quick thing. It will be something that will be accelerated. It will be a fast track thing… God says that He’s gonna connect you with people that you need to be connected with in order for you to see the fulfillment of those things. And God says this is that time of impartation for you.”
June 6, 2008
“… there is a mantle of deliverance upon your life that you’re going to begin to even lead worship and you’re gonna lead even a mighty warrior anointing…
And you’re gonna begin to even see that there’s going to be a tapping in of even the equipping and training to be a watchman/intercessor and one that begins to even intertwine that with worship. And I just keep hearing, “Decrees through song” that is gonna begin to even set free the many generations and even the land that’s been crying out because you have been placed geographically in a place and in a region that has even … experienced much injustice and much things that have held back the land from even prospering and going forth and that’s why you’re seeing some of the real estate areas not pushing and thriving like they should be. It’s because of the bondage that’s attached to the land. And even businesses that constantly fail, businesses that don’t seem to go forth.
"Daughter, know that I’m going to be One that causes you to be one who decrees and declares over the land a breakthrough and a coming forth of mighty winds of change within the place that you’re at. Daughter, just like I said to Esther, if you don’t step out then I’m gonna cause another one to rise up!” - end of prophetic words.
I should also mention that every one of these prophetic words spoken over me were given by men/women who had just met me 10 seconds prior to their delivery.
When the Lord got through reminding me what He had already spoken over me I was speechless!! If there was any more doubt in my mind it was completely squashed. Friday morning, August 1st, Chris looks at me and says, "If you are praying about the IHOP internship, then the Lord says 'Proceed.' If you’re not praying about the IHOP internship...then I don’t know what to tell you." I was completely floored and peace just flowed over me. How in the WORLD did he know!? Getting the confirmation from my husband and the blessing from my Husband just filled my heart with joy, excitement, and anticipation..... And on August 19th I started an Intro to IHOP internship at IHOP Cartersville!
I'm still learning not to put God in a box. I cannot even come close to explaining how excited I am about the next 3 months of my life. Chris and I are so very excited to watch the abundant blessings unfold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment